- The first case of onychomycosis in a koala (Phascolarctos cinereus) due to atypical isolates of Microsporum gypseum, a diagnostic challenge
Hossein Mirhendi , Yayoi Nishiyama , Ali Rezaei-Matehkolaei , Kazuo Satoh , Koichi Makimura
- Evaluation of virulence factors of clinical Candida isolates and the anti-biofilm activity of Elettaria cardamomum against MDR Candida albicans
Vijayalakshmi Prabhakaran, Thenmozhi Sengodan, Palaniappan Rajeswari
- Evaliuation of miR-146a expression level in macrophages exposed to Candida glabrata
Bahareh Arghavan Arghavan, Mohammadreza Sharifi, Mohammad Shafiee, Rasoul Mohammadi
- The effect of acrylic resins containing nanochitosan particles on the formation of Candida species biofilms isolated from the mouths of Subjects
Zeinab Sadeghi , Mehraban Falahati, Fatemeh Asso Rostamkhani, Abbas Bahador, Sharareh Sayah Alborzi, Mahtab Ashrafi Khozani
- Epidemiology and antifungal susceptibility of Candida species in a tertiary care hospital, Kolkata, India
- Identification of Candida species in the oral cavity of diabetic patients
Parvin Dehghan , Faezeh Mohammadi, Mohammad Reza Javaheri, Shahram Nekoeian
- Comparison of aglycon and glycosidic saponin extracts of Cyclamen coum tuber against Candida spp.
azra saboora , Seyedeh-Toktam sajjadi, parisa mohammadi
- In vitro activity of five antifungal drugs against Candida albicans isolates in Sari, Iran
Dr. Seyed Mohammad Hosein Afsarian
- Current Issue: 2016، Volume 2، Number 2
- Print ISSN: 2423-3439
- Online ISSN: 2423-3420
- Publisher: Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences
Enter your email address to have site news and announcements delivered directly to your inbox.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License which allows users to read, copy, distribute and make derivative works for non-commercial purposes from the material, as long as the author of the original work is cited properly.